Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look To The Stars

In an attempt to figure out just when this labour thing might go down, I employed the resources of Madame Zaritska, internet clairvoyant. Unfortunately, M. Zaritska was less than helpful. She informs me that I am going to have a boy, who will be born bald. She also adds that the weather will be rainy when I go into labour. Meanwhile, three ultrasounds have confirmed that we are having a girl who has lots and lots of hair already. And it's the middle of a summer heat wave in my neck of the woods.

So the wait continues. Still no signs of impending labour. Nothing at all.

*Sigh*

3 comments:

Martin said...

Oh I dunno, these ultrasounds aren't always 100%...

nearly there...squeeeeeee!

christina(apronstrings) said...

hang in there. most of the time there are no signs of labor until you are in it. you are so close--enjoy these last minutes of freedom. well, the kind of freedom you get when you are tethered to 30 lbs of extra weight hanging from your abdomen!
i am so exctied for you.

Mazzy said...

hahaha... sorry, girl...
hopefully soon!
*hugs*