Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stretchy Pants Here I Come

Well I think I'm starting to feel it. My belly feels bloated and fat, and I can actually feel my ovaries. I can't even explain the feeling other than to say that if I was ever confused as to the exact location of my ovaries, there is no doubt now. This morning I put on pants that were slightly too big for me last week, and today they feel tight and uncomfortable around my mid-section. I am tired. I am impatient. I am crabby. I don't think I could do anything exertive if my life depended on it.

I really hope several nice, juicy follicles are developing. I really hope tonight's injection of Gonal F goes smoothly. I really hope tomorrow's ultrasound shows nothing but great news. I really hope this IVF works.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh, Hilary, we're in the same boat right now and I am sending you warm, heating pad kinds of thoughts. It will get better, but it's darn uncomfortable until it does. Think of it the same way you think of the belly bruises-a temporary inconvenience on the way to the big prize. :)

In an effort to keep your mind off the fun stuff happening in your ovaries, I'm tagging you!

Barb said...

I appreciate your difficulty in explaining how you feel your ovaries. I had that experience with clomid a LOT, and it's so weird. I know exactly now where they are and if I'm having pain in them. I've also really felt my uterus a LOT in the past with all my issues. That one I really dont' like all that much b/c in that instance, feel usually equals icky discomfort.