Saturday, September 8, 2007

Don't Count Me Out Just Yet

Well, after yesterday's drama, I was delighted to discover upon waking that my temps actually went up this morning. Not a lot, but enough to keep me in the game. And, to make things more interesting, when I went to the bathroom I noticed some brown CM when I wiped. There was just a little bit, and now it seems to be gone. Implantation spotting? Today is 10 DPO, is that too late for implantation?

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. It could very well be my period coming 5-6 days early. Only time will tell. But at least it means something is going on in there!

So today, I have a better outlook on things. I'm feeling more at peace with whatever happens this cycle anyway.

Today is Saturday and I'm going to take it easy, maybe go back to sleep for a couple hours, maybe do some cleaning. We'll see wherer the day takes me.

2 comments:

BABY STEPS said...

Hi
I just read some of your posts and had to comment because we are having very similar experiences.
I was digonosed with PCOS last December. Me and DH have been TTC for 13 months. I am turning 30 next week. I too miscarried early ,I got pregnant in June and miscarried in July at about 5 and a bit weeks. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. Im not on the dreaded TWW I just had awful AF and are going to TTC next week. I am on my 6th cycle of Clomid (here in nz its called phenate) and im thinking of quitting work to help my chances of concieving. I dont think i will be allowed any more phenate and am thinking i will have to start down the IUI or IVF path (which may take another 6 months). I just thought you would be great to chat to about these things as i soo get the feelings that this whole TTC process brings up, all consuming really. Im not sure how to join discussions on this chat ive only just figured out how to reply to your message!

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

Hi Janine,

Thanks for your message! This is more of a blog than a chat, but you can certainly email me anytime if you want to connect with me. You can find my email by clicking on "View My Personal Profile" on the left side of the blog.

It does sound like we have a lot in common, it's kind of uncanny. This TTC process is like nothing else, and I run the full spectrum of emotions every day. Sometimes, just knowing I'm not the only one going through this is my only comfort.

I'm so sorry about your loss. If I can help in any way, please feel free to email me.

Sending buckets of baby dust your way...