Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blown Away

I just found out that three of my friends are throwing me a baby shower. It was supposed to be a surprise, but they decided to let me in on it because A) they wanted me to have an opportunity to invite who I want and B) they didn't want me to be so surprised that I suddenly go into labour.

I am touched and moved beyond words. Words can't express my appreciation for this lovely, lovely gesture.

So my baby shower is on July 10th and other than the date and the guest list, I have no other details. I truly have the sweetest and kindest friends in the world.

I'll definitely take lots of pictures and post them!

I am so lucky and so spoiled.

7 comments:

RBandRC said...

That's great! Have fun! I can't wait to see the pics! :)

christina(apronstrings) said...

"didn't want me to be so surprised that I suddenly go into labour." that would be funny. but not really. well, i , for one, am not surprised that you would have such fans.

Karen said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Congrats on the little one on the way. I haven't actually told any friends or family about the blog, so it's always nice to know there are people out there reading.

sarah23 said...

I hope you have a wonderful shower! That day happens to be my hubby's (S's) birthday. Count me among those who are not surprised that you have some very nice and supportive friends who are eager to cheer you on!

AwkwardMoments said...

and deserving!

Kristen said...

How exciting!

Mazzy said...

what good friends to do something so fun!!!