Friday, May 16, 2008

Super Duper!

First of all, I am thrilled and relieved to report that I DON'T have gestational diabetes!

I called my doctor this afternoon and my results had just arrived. I don't know what the numbers were, but I was assured that my blood glucose was within normal range and I don't have GD. I honestly didn't think I would pass! Between the PCOS, the "trace" amounts of glucose in my last urine test, my hefty weight gain and my 3-week ahead fundal height, I didn't think I stood a chance of passing. But I am certainly not complaining! What a wonderful surprise!

It was noted, however, that my iron levels were slightly low and I am considered to be a tad anemic. I have been instructed to purchase and take a weekly iron supplement (seems weird to only take it once a week but oh well). Easy enough.

Also, today's shopping expedition was a great success. I found two great dresses, exactly what I wanted, plus a simple skirt. You guys wanna see pictures?

Happy day!

9 comments:

Fertilized said...

i was diagonsed as anemic. Have fun shopping and at the wedding. good luck with the GD results

Xbox4NappyRash said...

You notice, every time I say 'stay positive' things go well?????

coincidence... I think not!

Future Mommy said...

So glad that your tests came back well. I wouldn't worry about being slightly anemic - a lot of people are borderline and never have a problem result because of it. If it's minor enough that you only have to take a supplement once a week, I think you're good to go!

Yes, please! Post pics of your new duds! :-)

sharon said...

Woo hoo!! Great news on the GD. Of course we want to see the shopping!!

christina(apronstrings) said...

do we want to see pictures-AS IF! yea, for not having GD.

Kristen said...

I just came across your blog-it's wonderful! So encouraging to know that you are expecting after a long bout with infertility.

Barb said...

Yay!

sarah23 said...

I'm glad that the GD test came back normal.

And yes, I definitely want to see pictures!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,