Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let's Talk About My Knockers Pt. Deux

My pregnancy symptoms have been so variable.

Aside from the constant frequent urination, I feel completely different from day to day.

My breast tenderness comes and goes throughout the day.  Right now, for instance, I feel nothing.  But last night, they felt a bit sore with slightly sharp pains behind the nipples. I never know what to expect when it comes to my knockers. It literally changes minute to minute. They are, however, still huge and veiny.

5 weeks is when you're supposed to be exhausted, right? I was super tired last week but this week I'm full of energy. I'm forcing myself to sleep as much as possible because I know the baby's organs are starting to develop this week; but truth be told, I just don't feel that tired. It doesn't help that I am having a hard time sleeping at night because D snores like nobody's business. I swear it is so loud and obnoxious, I don't know how he doesn't wake himself up.

As far as nausea, it hasn't hit me yet. I *might* feel a bit queasy from time to time but it's hard to tell. I'm not sure because I have such a strong gag reflex anyway (just thinking about something gross will make me gag) that I can't tell if what I'm feeling is genuine - or if it's just a manifestation of my desire to have morning sickness.

So there you have it. 5w4d today and sometimes I feel pregnant and sometimes I don't. I know my HCG levels are rising, but I don't know how pregnancy symptoms are related. I know it's still pretty early - I guess only time will tell! Each day is certainly a new bodily adventure...

Hey any of you pregnant ladies - can you shed any light?

5 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

my knockers hurt more in the 10 week to now then at first .. as for my nausea - it hit hard for me around 6-7 weeks. Also the tire thing - i didnt feel "tired" like i feel now. i freakin feell exhausted - but that was also around 10-11 weeks.

Some people just do much better on the symptoms card then others. i prayer that yours remains relatively good. *I am not one from the school of thinking that the worse the symptoms, the better the viable the pregancy*

hope you are having a good holiday and wishing you a merry christmas

TMOM said...

I am right there with you. I had an IUI and am PCOS too. I am 4 weeks 6 days. Just went for my beta today and it is 2038!! Its oubling every 36 hours. Praying with you that my U/S on jan 2nd goes fine....

orodemniades said...

28w2d and the nipples, oh, the nipples are hurty. All. The. Time. This week I've gotten some sharp pains in the breast, too, which I used to get occasionally before I got pregnant, so gods only know. BTW, if you haven't already bought a bra with a bigger cup size, trust, you'll soon want to.

I was nauseous up through 11w or so, with a few moments and a couple of days of nausea around 16w, I think, always when I brush my teeth, and with the stomach bug I had this week.

I hope you're fairly symtpomless (but with just enough to remind you that yeah, you are pregnant).

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I had pretty much no symptoms, I am 20w now. In the beginning I had just a slight decrease in appetite, nothing seemed too appealing to me. But really nothing major. And the breast tenderness would come and go. But that really doesn't matter (and I was worried about the lack of symptoms) as my baby is completely fine (just went for the anatomy scan today).

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,