Monday, December 17, 2007

Hope Wins 1-0

THANK YOU everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. I am beyond grateful to announce that THEY WORKED!

My beta this morning was 2385!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last beta from two days ago was 852 - that's a doubling time of exactly 2 days!  Right on the money!

I'm beside myself with happiness, joy and relief.  I can barely type this as I'm shaking with excitement.  I will post more details later.  I'm going to meet my mom now for a celebration lunch!  In the meantime, take a gander at this:
PS- I'm so proud of my little embryo for pulling through.  Because of its perseverance against all odds, we've decided to nickname our little one "Scrappy".

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary, as a fellow PCOS-er, I've been following your IVF cycle as I prepare for my own. I couldn't be happier and more relieved for you right now! Lots of prayers to you for a healthy nine months!

AwkwardMoments said...

YAH YAH YAH YHA YAH YAH!!!!! Oh Hilary, goodness lord!! I am so proud of scrappy right now i am squealing!

Martin said...

I apologise in advance for the profanity, but I'm so fucking happy for ye.

I feel so bad that you had to go through this so far, but it's gonna be so worth it, just you wait.

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Needless to say more!!! VERY VERY HAPPY FOR U!! Karin

Mommy Someday said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Let's hope for no more scares! (I've been following your story while I'm going through the nerve-wracking first trimester.)

sarah23 said...

I'm so happy for you!
Stick, Scrappy, stick!!!

Congratulations!

I_Sell_Books said...

WOOHOO!!! :D :D :D

Alyssa said...

Hee! YAY YAY YAY! I do have a question though...Does this mean Scrappy is still grounded? Or did you forgive him/her for the time being?

I am beyond thrilled for you, Hilary. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Whoooooooooooo hooooooooo! In the words of Will Ferrell, "Thank sweet baby jesus!"

Great news, congratulations!

Barb said...

Oooooooh I hope Scrappy keeps that up! What a scare he/she put us through! lots of love.