Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Freak Show

In celebration and anticipation of starting my injections tomorrow, I just ate 2 HUGE brownies. I feel sick. But it was worth it.

In other news, here are two, um, unique - shall we say - search terms I just discovered that have led people to my blog:

1. "awful speculum"
2. "baby drinks asprin" (sic)

What kind of freak show am I running here, I ask you?!

**Legal Disclaimer**
People of the world, please do not allow your babies drink aspirin. Side effects may include dry mouth, headache, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, rash, sweaty palms, fever, genital itching and death. In clinical trials, babies who drank aspirin did not fare well. This blog is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or healthcare provider. If you suspect that your baby has drunk aspirin, please do not search this blog (or the internet in general) for counsel; turn off your computer immediately and dial 9-1-1.

Thank you,
The Trying Game

4 comments:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

My best one lately:

true old wives tales for 4th graders

My eyes nearly popped out of my head at that one. I thought I might need to start putting a disclaimer at the beiginning of each blog, indicating that it should not be read by children, dirty old men or anyone with no compassion in their heart.

Mel said...

Hahaha!
You crack me up.
I want two brownies!

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

Seriously, who DRINKS aspirin? Is it even available in liquid form??

christina(apronstrings) said...

i think "hip, cool and smooth blog" would definitely bring up your blog. : )