Thursday, October 4, 2007

Reminder Of Who I Am Aside From All The Trying

My favourite colours are red and orange.

I think that Stockard Channing is the greatest actress of our time.

I am one of the few people on earth that love black licorice.

I've never had a cavity, nor have I ever broken a bone.

My favourite kind of food is Indian food, even though it usually makes me sick about an hour after I eat it.

My dad calls me Hill-Bill; my brother calls me Hee-Ree.

Nothing bothers me more than cruelty to animals; I can't even watch cartoon animals get injured or killed.

I make really, really good rice pudding.

I've never missed a single episode of any season of America's Next Top Model.

I used to have my nose and belly-button pierced. Not anymore.

During high school, I spent a semester in Japan and a semester in Israel.

I love the smell of lemon verbena, and amaretto.

I believe in karma.

I have a serious purse/handbag fetish.

My favourite part of my body is my ears - they're little and well-shaped.

The first record album I ever bought was "Naughty Girls Need Love Too" by Samantha Foxx; the first tape I ever bought was Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam.

I am generous, funny and loyal; I am also petty, sometimes tell lies, and can hold a grudge for a very long time.

Every once in a while I have a recurring dream that my teeth fall out and/or I break my teeth in my mouth.

I'm certainly insecure.

I have more than a touch of OCD.

My favourite number is 23.

I have two moles in my right armpit (which makes it hard to shave!).

I rarely try anything at which I suspect I will fail.

My biggest pet-peeves are useage of the non-word "irregardless" and when people have B.O.

I once cheated on a boyfriend; and I once had a boyfriend who cheated on me.

I'm not nearly as well-read or informed about the world as I should be.

I used to be a bartender.

I was born in Philadelphia.

Even after all these years, I still really want a Barbie Dream House.

8 comments:

Road Blocks and Rollercoasters said...

I hate when people use "irregardless" too, as well as when they pronounce library as "li-bary"--it drives me NUTS! There are two r's in the word, use them! ARGH! :)

Kathy said...

I am more then a little impressed that you were able to read my mind so well without having ever met me! I found your blog from good ole KarinaJellyBeana and now I'm adding you to my list of stuff to do while not working at work.

Future Mommy said...

What a great post - I love your way of summing things up so succinctly!

Ellie Atcheson said...

Hey I just started reading your blog! LOVE IT! I, too, have PCOS and have been trying for about a year and a half. I pop Metformin like it's candy. I also love black licorice and have a mole in my armpit! Best luck to you!

Melissa said...

I LOVE THIS POST.
I am a weirdo that loves black licorice, too.

Have an outstanding weekend!!

Fertilize Me said...

excellent post.. i need to do one of these.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

I always check in here every so often, but this caught my eye.

I too always have a reoccuring dream about losing or particularly breaking my teeth. The seem to tighten and tighten until they snap.

Bizarre.

Good luck with everything.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,