Friday, October 26, 2007

Please Send A Prayer For My Cat

We woke up this morning to discover that one of our cats was very sick. We rushed him to the emergency vet and they're holding him there at the moment. They can't figure out what is wrong with him and they're running a billion tests.

He is scared. I am scared. My husband is scared. We love that little guy so very much.

His name is "Buddha", but we call him "Buddha-Bear" or just plain "Bear".

Please send prayers, good energy, thoughts his way.

5 comments:

Mommy Someday said...

So sorry about your kitty!!! I hope he's okay!!

Mama Bunny said...

Poor kitty! I'll put him on my prayer list and have my kitties put their paws together for Buddha as well.

Anonymous said...

O I am so sorry to hear about your little bear. :-( My thoughts are with you and buddha-bear.

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

Oh honey! I'm so sorry. You all are in my prayers.

RBandRC said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending lots of positive thoughts, energy, and hopes your way! HUGS!!!