Tuesday, September 4, 2007

On Hold

My low but level temp went down by two-tenths of a degree this morning, the lowest it has been since ovulation. I'm trying not to get discouraged. Maybe it is an implantation dip? I did feel a short-lived wave of nausea today. No cramping though. I just hope it goes back up tomorrow. That would thrill me to no end.

It occurred to me this morning that maybe my thermometer needs new batteries. I tested right when I woke up and got 97.7, then I moved the thermometer to the other side of my mouth and got 97.4. About 2 minutes later, I temped again and got 97.6. I'm thinking that a fluctuation like that can't be right. Perhaps a new thermometer is in order.

I called my doctor about the TSH results I discovered on the weekend. She is out of the office today but her secretary promised me that I would get a call back tomorrow.

I thought I noticed a little bit of pinkish-tinged CM today but it was such a small amount, I can't be sure. I think I am overly-aware of every little thing my body is doing, whether it's real or not.

I want so badly to be pregnant and have a healthy baby. It's all I think about.

The long weekend flew right by, and felt even shorter than a regular 2-day weekend. And now, I'm back at work and counting the minutes until 5:00pm. 2 hours and 52 minutes to be exact. D has the week off work and I'm so jealous.

No comments: