Monday, September 10, 2007

Let's Get On With It Already

12 DPO, still having light, brown spotting. But today, around 4:30pm, the cramps started getting intense. I was sure my period had started but I still haven't seen any blood. I really don't know what to think about this whole thing.

It's either implantation spotting or my period is seriously about to start. I just wish my body would hurry up and decide which one! So far, I've taken 5 pregnancy tests in three days. So far, all negative. OMG, this is an expensive little habit I'm picking up.

If my period doesn't start soon, I guess I'll just keep testing! (Test #6 is schedule for tomorrow morning!)

I had a good acupuncture appointment today. Dr. S said that he didn't know what was going on with the spotting, and that only time will tell. He said he really couldn't make any guesses about my cycle. He also said, however, that it could be implantation spotting as the timing was right and "stranger things have happened."

Dr. S added that maybe the best thing I could do is throw away my thermometer. Hmmm....I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet, but I'll take it under advisement.

I was busy busy busy at work today. So much to do. The day flew by, I even stayed a bit late. D got an iPhone today, which he's gleefully playing with downstairs. It's all good, I'm enjoying having a few minutes to myself!

No comments: