Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cold Turkey

I am so done with the internet. I have been in a constant researching frenzy, obsessing about every little piece of information I find. "Should I load up on pineapple?" "Should I abstain from activity?" "Should I be worried about my progesterone levels?" "Should I wonder about the sugar molecules on the surface of my uterus???" OMG it's all too much.

As of right now, I am restricting my internet usage to shopping, email, photos and this blog. I am driving myself crazy!

The internet is great when you need an answer. You can find so much information just a click away. The bad thing about the internet is that for people like me who over-research everything, you end up getting good answers, bad answers and everything in between. It's way too much info. Everyone's an expert.

I am obsessing. Obsessing is making me crazy. The craziness is making me stress out. The stress is probably decreasing my chances of getting pregnant this cycle. (Although from what I've read on the internet, the stress factor is just a myth...ha ha...)

That's it. I'm done. For better or worse, no more internet research even remotely related to pregnancy. Starting now!

No comments: