Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How Cute Is This???

Baby is sucking his/her thumb in the first picture. The profile in the second picture looks amazingly like my husband (guess we can rule out the mailman!). Lastly, I give you Skeletor Baby. I just adore this kid!!


*So hey, listen...
I didn't want to ruin the scan by blocking out my name with pen, and I couldn't figure out how to do it on the electronic version (I don't think I have the software)...So if there are any creepy internet freaks out there who are thinking of stalking me...please don't. I'm really not very intersting. Thaaaanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, a thumb sucker. Let me tell you its hard to break them of the habit when they start in utero. :) I had one of them myself, and she found her thumb the 1st day on "the outside". I've yet to break this now 4 yr old of the habit. She was a happy baby, though! :)
Blessings on your little blessing.

Martin said...

I can NEVER make anything out on these things...

but still, YAY!

Mazzy said...

Beautiful baby!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing, Hil, I am SO EXCITED for you. :)

AwkwardMoments said...

LOVE Scrappy! So beautiful!

RBandRC said...

What a cutie!

Kristen said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations again - so so happy!!!! XOXO