Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hoping For At Least 100

I went for my first beta this morning - results should arrive via phone call from the nurse either this afternoon or tomorrow. She said at 4w3d, they want to see a beta of at least 100.

So, being the freak that I am, I went to Safeway and bought the most "unresponsive" home pregnancy test that I could find. I was hoping to find a test that measured HCG at 100, but the best I could do was a Safeway brand test that measures 40. I guess everyone wants the "early" tests these days.

I took the test home and did my thing with it. It came back positive, but not darkly so, as I had hoped. The line was kinda "medium" at best. So we know that my HCG is at least at 40, but is it at 100 yet? Inconclusive. I wish I had a less accurate test to try. I never thought I'd say that!

So I guess now I wait for that call that lets me know what's what. Such exquisite torture.

Regarding symptoms, I really haven't noticed much. I know it's still early. My breast tenderness from a couple of days ago is pretty much gone. Any tenderness that remains is likely due to my constantly pinching and poking at them to see if they're sensitive. I had quite a bit of mild sharp cramping yesterday but that seems to be gone today as well. I am more tired than usual; I went to be last night at 8:30pm. Lastly, when I'm out and about in the world, it seems like everyone is wearing loads of perfume and cologne. I thought this might [hopefully] be because my sense of smell is heightened, but then again, maybe everyone really IS wearing perfume and cologne. I guess I shouldn't expect to feel much this early...but I can't wait until I do!

5 comments:

Fertilize Me said...

ya know - 100 would be superb - but it's really all about the doubling effect from the second beta according to my office - i am sending you warm hugs

as for your sniffer - that sounds promising.

Melissa said...

UGH! Please hurry up NURSE. Dying to know your results. If they make you wait overnight, I know you won't get a wink of sleep.
Hopeful thoughts and big fat hugs sent your way.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Your posts are getting more and more technical!
I only understood the words 'safeway' and 'breasts' in that one...

anyway - I'm still rooting for you!

Brandy said...

I could only imagine how you are feeling right now! I'm still in the "trying to get pregnant" phase, currently on my second Clomid cycle, so I haven't had the excitement/nervousness of a positive reesult just yet. I am rooting for you and can't wait to hear the results!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,