Sunday, November 18, 2007

Battle Scars & Yawning Cat

Wow three posts in one day. That's got to be my record.

I just found my digital camera and had to take a photo of my abdomen so you can all see the bruises. I'm disappointed in the photos I took however; none of them really capture the redness and bruises as much as I hoped they would. In fact, you can barely see them. But I swear they're there! Oh well.

Also, how cute is the picture? I've been giggling at it ever since I took it. Ah Pippin, you slay me.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute tummy!
Your weekend sounds like hell. I just caught up on all your posts today and I feel for all you went through!! I hope things chill out and go perfectly for your IVF. I have you in my prayers!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
christina(apronstrings) said...

ohpoorthing. i still can't believe that you're getting bruises. although, everyone is different.

i will be very happy when you start complaining about preggy symptoms, instead. ; )

Road Blocks and Roller Coasters said...

What a cute kitty you have! He looks like my kitty from when I was a kid. I hope you're feeling better after all the shots. HUGS!

Ally said...

FANGS!!! I love me some kitty fangs! :)

Okay, but that wasn't the point of your post. Your poor tummy. Poor you!

I sincerely hope your bruises fade quickly and take the ouchies with them.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,